Enhanced Productivity through Simplified OperationOPTX™ tray packers are available as stand-alone units or fully integrated systems with an OPTX shrink wrapper for tray-shrink applications. Flexible product grouping systems and precise tray forming offer exceptional performance. Productivity is further enhanced with the addition of our patented Smartrak™ II infeed system which eliminates product bridging and removes the gaps that compromise pack pattern accuracy and continuous product flow.
- OPTX T-30: up to 30 cycles per minute
- OPTX T-60: up to 60 cycles per minute
- Stand-alone continuous motion tray packer or integrated with a shrink wrapper
- Simple and repeatable changeovers
Eliminates soft bottle bridging and removes gaps to ensure pack pattern accuracy and continuous product flow.
- Modulated conveyor speeds control product surge and aid product flow
- Tool-less clamps and pinned lane guide adjustments for stable operation and quick, accurate changeovers
- Single-clamp design at each cross member quickly locks in multiple lanes
Fast, repeatable changeover feature offers multiple enhancements. Changeover time – significantly reduces time to less than 5 minutes (time of changeover is dependent on extent of changeover) Repeatability – rail positions are recipe-driven and locked in place to within +/- 1/32″ Flexibility – ability to place lanes where desired as opposed to centerline or fixed side adjustments and more customer options for generating product-specific recipes Durability – infeed rail’s holding force can withstand high product pressure Ergonomics – minimizing manual adjustments maximizes efficiency and promotes safety in the work environment
Variable Path Metering Innovations to our patented Slipstream™ pinless metering system incorporate variable path registration bar technology and slip sheet technology.
- Gently groups and meters products into the machine
- Dynamic variable path motion registers products with less pressure and interruption to product flow
Slipstream MS Mid-Speed Pinless Metering Offers highly accurate product registration for slower speed applications.
- Provides slip sheet grouping of pack patterns for tray packing
- Run bottled, cartoned, canned and other products without the use of tampers or escapement pins
- Tool-less changeovers and preprogrammed settings increase productivity
|Speed:||OPTX T-30: up to 30 cycles/minute OPTX T-60: up to 60 cycles/minute|
|Package Size Range:||Minimum: 5″ (127 mm) x 3″ (76 mm) x 9.5″ (241 mm) Maximum: 14″ (355 mm) x 12″ (305 mm) x 22″ (558 mm) *Direction of Travel x Vertical x Across Machine|
OPTX T-30 & T-60 tray packers easily accommodate large size ranges for the food and beverage industries.